FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multiple WoW Classic Accounts - best way to setup

Moderator: MiRai

<<

DaveJ

Post Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:10 am

Multiple WoW Classic Accounts - best way to setup

Im new to all this, so started by reading the quick start and the info on ISboxer,
But couldnt seem to find the obvious information about which way to head with multiple accounts.

There is info that states during the setup I will have to choose between a launcher or direct type of game option.
But that info doesnt help me know who I can create multiple accounts for wow classic.
IE
can I do 1 Battlenet with the allowed 8 accounts.
or
can do i create 1 Battlenet per 1 Account...
do I have both options, will they both wok under ISBoxer?

For ease I'd like multiple accounts under 1 Battlenet, but can ISBoxer handle that?

thought this info would be there, or maybe I haven't looked hard enough.

Please advise, thank you
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:42 pm

Re: Multiple WoW Classic Accounts - best way to setup

ISboxer doesn't care how many battle.net accounts you use. It is your choice. You need a separate WoW account for each character that will be running simultaneously. That is the restriction. Whether they are in one battle.net or many, makes no difference.

People like single battle.nets with 8 WoW accounts, for the things that are shared between accounts.
People like multiple battle.nets because you can have more than 8 WoW accounts (if playing D3, you need separate battle.net accounts). IIRC there was also another reason for token related activities, but I think that one has since been changed, so has almost zero impact now.

Return to World of Warcraft