FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

clearing out IS

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cmccarter

Post Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:28 pm

clearing out IS

I have tried to get ISB to totallt forget everything I have set up. including characters, sets and anything I can think of. I delet my old chaacters, write tp ISB, select clear and write to ISB even reinstalled ISB bit my character keep reappearing. any suggestions?

I am also using the 64 bit version. should I go back to the 32 bit version
also tried that

another issue i am having is that when i enable the key maps and hit alt-f my second character does not follow. this is all using just the basic quick setup wizard. so I repeat above and reinstall everything again it remembers all previous settings. getting a bit frustrated

and i am sure its something really stupid
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:57 pm

Re: clearing out IS

If you are wanting to configure a fresh clean profile, with nothing from previously, File -> Clear in ISBoxer, File -> Save, exit the toolkit, open it again.

If you are wanting to configure a fresh clean profile and InnerSpace to also not have anything to begin with, File -> Clear in ISBoxer, File -> Export to InnerSpace, File -> Save, exit the toolkit, open it again.

When you run the Quick Setup Wizard, ISBoxer will read any game files, so it will potentially show your game characters under the From World of Warcraft node. If you want it to not show these, then you need to remove the game files that hold this information. This can be found in the WoW/WTF/Account subfolders. The game will put those files back if you happen to log the characters into the game world. You will of course lose any local settings those game files hold if you delete them.

Return to World of Warcraft