FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Banned (10 accs Herb/Mine)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tentomas

Post Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:21 pm

Banned (10 accs Herb/Mine)

After 6 months of Multiboxing (Herb/Mine) with 10 accounts, today got the ban on all accs...
Never used anything else except TSM.
Appealed and waiting for answer, anybody else had same problem?
https://prnt.sc/u04xsw
<<

Tentomas

Post Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:55 am

Re: Banned (10 accs Herb/Mine)

<<

pykpyk

Post Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:22 am

I got the ban for my 5 accounts on wow classic. Same rule violation as yours. My friend also got banned 1 week ago. I use just isboxer and some common addons. Somebody got idea what can cause this problem?
Pls can u post final decision from blizzard.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:42 am

ISBoxer is not a shield for cheating in games or breaking game rules. If you are doing things that would get you banned from the game anyway, including, but not limited to, harassing others, RMT in games that prohibit RMT, "zone disruption", "afk farming" (also known as botting), etc -- using ISBoxer is not going to help you avoid getting banned, and telling us or the game company that you "only used ISBoxer" will not reverse or prevent your ban.

We can not tell you how to avoid a ban, other than play the game by the rules.
ISBoxer is just a tool, how you use it is important. A spade is a tool. Smacking people in the head with a spade will get you into trouble. This is a tool used incorrectly.
Some people try and hide certain activities through "mules", expecting not to get caught; this is naive.

The classifications from Blizzard for their ban reasons are fairly generic, and deliberately so. They will not necessarily reflect the complete reasoning behind the decision of any ban, but will generally incorporate some part of the reasoning behind it.

All appeals for such things should be handled via the proper channels, and follow the policies and procedures published by Blizzard.
<<

pykpyk

Post Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:02 pm

bob wrote:
ISBoxer is not a shield for cheating in games or breaking game rules. If you are doing things that would get you banned from the game anyway, including, but not limited to, harassing others, RMT in games that prohibit RMT, "zone disruption", "afk farming" (also known as botting), etc -- using ISBoxer is not going to help you avoid getting banned, and telling us or the game company that you "only used ISBoxer" will not reverse or prevent your ban.

We can not tell you how to avoid a ban, other than play the game by the rules.
ISBoxer is just a tool, how you use it is important. A spade is a tool. Smacking people in the head with a spade will get you into trouble. This is a tool used incorrectly.
Some people try and hide certain activities through "mules", expecting not to get caught; this is naive.

The classifications from Blizzard for their ban reasons are fairly generic, and deliberately so. They will not necessarily reflect the complete reasoning behind the decision of any ban, but will generally incorporate some part of the reasoning behind it.

All appeals for such things should be handled via the proper channels, and follow the policies and procedures published by Blizzard.

I understand it. I'm new in multiboxing, its why i ask how to use correctly. I'm pretty sure i did nothing wrong (rmt, afk farm, etc), only exp in instance, didn't interact with players at all. I cant understand what cause ban. If isboxer allowed by blizzard i have no idea. I got friends who play with same isboxer settings / addons and still playing without any problem.
<<

bob

Post Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:58 pm

pykpyk wrote:I understand it. I'm new in multiboxing, its why i ask how to use correctly. I'm pretty sure i did nothing wrong (rmt, afk farm, etc), only exp in instance, didn't interact with players at all. I cant understand what cause ban. If isboxer allowed by blizzard i have no idea. I got friends who play with same isboxer settings / addons and still playing without any problem.

We have had this discussion many times before, and will no doubt have it again.
We know that bans from Blizzard are mostly reviewed by a person before they are enacted (there are sometimes some ban first, ask questions later scenarios, but these tend to be the ban waves). Blizzard tend to actively verify in game first, and there are certain behaviors of play, when viewed by a GM, will appear to be unattended play. It is also possible that they are wrong.

What it comes down to, is, we cannot verify any of what you say. Only you know what you were doing, and only Blizzard have access to any logs. We can't tell you what you were doing that was "wrong" as we played no part in making the decision on your current status. Asking us what you were doing wrong is fruitless. Asking us what you can do to avoid a ban is also fruitless.

We have managed to multibox for years without bans. We believe it comes down to how we play, which is simply reading and understanding the TOS, responding to GM's in game, and generally not pissing off the rest of the player base.

If you believe the action on your accounts was wrong (i.e. the Ban), then there is an appeal process provided by Blizzard. You may need to be persistent, and go round the circle several times.
<<

Tentomas

Post Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:47 pm

Re: Banned (10 accs Herb/Mine) Overturned!!!

So finaly after almost 2 weeks I got final answer! It took more than 10 tickets, went up to Special Administration Team.... and all personal information about the account activity and ID etc. But finaly unbaned on all 10 accounts, across 2 battlenets. My final ticket I just sent was about 14 days of lost gametime... :lol: Hope for the best!

https://prnt.sc/u7myxz
<<

bob

Post Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:38 pm

Aye. The stance is certainly guilty unless you pester us enough to look into properly.

Congratulations.

/e I have it on reasonable authority that they dropped the ball on the communications and it should have been resolved much sooner.
<<

Tentomas

Post Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:25 pm

Also 10 days of gametime added on my accounts :D :D :D

Return to World of Warcraft