FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Key Map icons blinking on retail, but not classic.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mythicbox

Post Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:27 pm

Key Map icons blinking on retail, but not classic.

Hello,

I recently starting playing retail again, in addition to classic, and noticed that the Key Map icons in the upper left are blinking on some of the five accounts I try to multibox. It seems to happen on different accounts, and will sometimes stop blinking if I just reload that specific account. The blinking does not seem to affect the multiboxing functionality of that account, as far as I am aware in game.

This has never happened to me on classic, in the months I multiboxed there for, with the same number of accounts. It therefore seems to be a retail-only issue.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:51 pm

Re: Key Map icons blinking on retail, but not classic.

It is a problem with DirectX12 and ISBoxer. It is being worked on, but no confirmation it is totally resolved.

You can try the DEV build and it might resolve.
To update to the current Development build of Inner Space, right click Inner Space, select Patcher, click the Development tab, use the Check for Updates button if needed and click Install Now to actually install it.

Otherwise, don't use DirectX12. DirectX11 Legacy is recommended.
<<

mythicbox

Post Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:15 pm

Re: Key Map icons blinking on retail, but not classic.

Thank you for the reply, and information about future development on this issue!

It is very annoying at the moment and an absolute pain to try and log in with 5 wow retail accounts, as they often keep on disconnecting before I can log them all in. Once I can get the entire group on the move and out of town, however, it seems to be stable.

Return to World of Warcraft