FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Window Swap DC

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lotussian

Post Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:28 pm

Window Swap DC

I recently started using IS Boxer, so i'm pretty green and ignorant about a good bit of things.

I made my first 5 man team to play on ***** WoW Private Server. I can log into the game and I can move around and do whatever, but as soon as I attempt to click another one of the regions it disconnects me from the game. I was assuming it had something to do with ***** WoW, but it does the same thing in ***** WoW Private Server. The only difference between them is that whenever I switch in ***** WoW it instantly DCs me, but in Unlimited WoW it works for a few minutes at most. It never disconnects them all, it only disconnects the one that I am attempting to switch off of.

I attempted to change the layout a couple times, and made it so it can't even swap screens at all, but it still happens. At this point I just don't really understand the problem, and i've seen people with similar problems but I couldn't find someone who has had the exact problem as me. It never seems to completely crash or anything like that, but it always DCs.

I messed around with stuff for a long time before realizing I don't know what i'm doing anymore.

Help.
Last edited by lax on Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Censored private server names; naming/promoting are not allowed
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:28 pm

Re: Window Swap DC

Have you configured anything to execute on Window switch?
If you have, it may be overloading the games.
If you haven't, there are some default things that also run, which might be trigger the issue. It sends a CTRL+SHIFT+F12 to the game by default.

Another choice may be some other overlay software.
In that case, grab a compatibility diagnostic. https://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics

Return to World of Warcraft