Follow Train

Moderator: MiRai

<<

evil_necro_01

Post Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:45 pm

Follow Train

I found these instructions.

https://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2545

Can someone tell me if these instructions still work? If so, I must be doing something wrong. Could someone point me toward any updated version?

I did read in the thread that it should be "adjusted accordingly" if you are using less than 5 characters. I am using 4. That could be the problem, but I do not know how to make the adjustment.

Any help is appreciated.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:22 pm

Re: Follow Train

Sure, although you do need to fix up the mapped key.

After pasting the mapped key, you are going to need to reselect the macro, as the pointer in the mapped key does refer to a macro set that doesn't exist anymore.

Use this button to reselect the created macro.
<<

evil_necro_01

Post Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:49 am

I am afraid I still do not know what I am doing wrong. Does this make a button to press somewhere or is it just a keybind?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:20 am

As noted in the instructions, you end up with a hotkey combo of CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+T. Also has it displayed right there in my screenshots.

What I said to do, points the hotkeyed mapped key at the macro that you pasted in step 5 of the instructions you linked (I've actually updated them so they use the current names of things).

The macro you pasted in step 5 gets exported to the ISBoxer Addon when you Export to InnerSpace. When WoW loads (or /reload the addon), then that macro is available. This is about linking to it, so ISBoxer knows how to trigger it.

So you can see, this is how ISBoxer knows how to trigger the macro. It is linked to it (note: as per the instruction update, it points at the Quick Setup 42 macro set, as that is the current ISBoxer toolkit number).

Return to World of Warcraft