FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse click after swapping characters.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kryptikz84

Post Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:04 am

Mouse click after swapping characters.

This just started happening a few wow patches ago, when I swap characters, my mouse doesn't work right and I have to click both buttons and move the toon for the mouse to work on that screen. When I do just click normal after swapping, it clicks my mouse somewhere else on the screen for the first click.
<<

stewie-Y

Post Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:36 pm

Re: Mouse click after swapping characters.

I've been having the same issue for a couple weeks now. Sometimes when I swap to a different character in WoW Classic the mouse will not show its true position and I have to click somewhere in the game world to make it snap to its correct position.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:54 am

A recent requirement is that you tick the Make Game believe it is foreground option on the character set.

<<

stewie-Y

Post Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:25 am

That fixed it, thanks!
<<

Kneuma

Post Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:00 pm

I did the fix, and it addressed the issue with having to click with both mouse buttons to recognise input on a window you ahve just switched to.

The issue I now have is with Repeater regions not mapping to the correct region of the target window.

https://imgur.com/a/KERJjXC

I have the paladin on window 3, simple mouse wheel up / down does the 2 different heals (using Clique).
I've used the healing repeater regions since wow classic launch, no issues, works as expected.

I've tried removing the current region, adding a new one as autoload, same issue.
I've tried recreating the cahracter set fresh, then redoing the above, same issue.

Anynoe else having similar issues with trying to heal?

Edit*
Fixed after creating a new profile, attempting to fix there, having the same issues. Flicked back to my old profile, recreated the region.. now it works. No idea why. Maybe some dodgy setting got wiped out.

Return to World of Warcraft