FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problem with disable keymap

Moderator: MiRai

<<

tolarsi

Post Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:01 pm

Problem with disable keymap

Hi,

Having an issue with SHIFT 1 and SHIFT 2 is disabling my keymap and broadcast respectively. I have those keys set to SHIFT + and ALT +. I Have recreated the profile using quick setup but it still does it . I just cant figure it out. adding a pastebin of config. any help is greatly appreciated

Thx, Tolarsi

https://pastebin.com/C1UBCfpy
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:20 pm

Re: Problem with disable keymap

I can't see why you'd be getting the behaviour as you've described it

You are obviously not using a US layout keyboard, so some of the hotkeys keys show up differently for me so I'll describe it all by the name of the mapped keys.
It does appear you have a few double binds.

ISB42 - Always On, Activate Mouse Repeat has the same hotkey as and ISB42 - Base Hotkeys, Assist Me ---> so each time you do a manual assist, it also toggles the Mouse broadcasting.
ISB42 - Always On, Activate Maps, has the same binding as ISB42 - Combat Broadcast Hotkeys, SHIFT+=
ISB42 - Base Hotkeys, Follow Me, has the same binding as ISB42 - Combat Broadcast Hotkeys, SHIFT+-
ISB42 - Base Hotkeys, Invite Team, has the same binding as ISB42 - Party, Invite Team - Active Method

Double binding hotkeys can cause some interesting issues.

I can't see anything on SHIFT+1, SHIFT+2, but that may depend on what your Keyboard layout is like.
ISBoxer should definitely be configured with the regional settings set to the language the computer will be using you will be in when you are playing. If you do have the language bar, be aware that switching during playing will cause anomalies.

Return to World of Warcraft