FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Camera is strange

Moderator: MiRai

<<

coolscmon

Post Wed May 13, 2020 2:08 am

Camera is strange

Hi,

i hope i can explain it simple and clearly. I have two toons. the main is zandalaritroll, toon 1 troll, toon 2 zandalaritroll. I have a macro interact with mouseover where the view is set etc. And now i have the problem that the view of toon 2 is changing a little bit every time i push the key binding for that macro. means that the camera goes a bit up and then down in the position it should be. but that is enough that the toons cant have the cursor an a herb together. when i use broadcast then everything is ok only with my mouseover macro anything is strange. sometimes when i search for the reason i change something in wow and the problem is gone... but at the next herb or corpse it is back. i hope i explained it well and anybody can help me.

Thanks
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun May 17, 2020 1:49 am

Re: Camera is strange

I could only suggest you try a resetView and saveView for the problem toon.

It is possible that the resolutions mismatch, but unlikely.
<<

coolscmon

Post Mon May 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Re: Camera is strange

I had this problem these daxs with a new group again. With the toon i had the problem originally, i only have it when i'm not in my fly form. First i thought its because of the different hight of the toons but in the new group all members are vulpera shamans...

Return to World of Warcraft