FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Stop Send Next Click Action in same action

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Veca07

Post Tue May 12, 2020 12:13 pm

Stop Send Next Click Action in same action

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to multiboxing so I apologize if this is a common sense question. I've recently set up a new Mapped key that broadcasts my next click if I press Shift +1 (intended to be for my AoE spells on my mages, warlocks, druids, and hunters). However, it looks like this turns on all broadcasting and doesn't deactivate it after the initial click. The functionality I was trying to reach was this:
(1) Press Shift + 1
(2) Click where I want the spell cast on all characters
(3) back to not broadcasting clicks or other non numeric keys immediately after I click.

I've found that if I press Shift + 1 again, it deactivates the click, but I'd prefer to have it all in one command. Is there a way to deactivate the broadcast in the same step immediately after I click (or even after a short timer if I don't click)?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue May 12, 2020 9:17 pm

Re: Stop Send Next Click Action in same action

You are right, it enables broadcasting until you click. You have to click mouse1 to clear a Next Click Action. There is no cancel.

There should be no need to shift+1 again. If you do need to do this, then it is more likely that you have multiple mapped keys with the same hotkey, or you've modified something in the the process which is doing something else unexpected.

All the actions of a "broadcast plus click" mapped key as configured by the Mapped Key Wizard are usually in a single step, so I'm not sure why you are mentioning adding things to the steps?

Perhaps share your config viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13

Return to World of Warcraft