Post Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:31 am

Slaves wont stop target dead mob

Hi,

New ISBoxer member here who have recently setup my 5 man team, 1Priest with 4 Mages.
I like how I have been able to configure my team till 99% so far, but there is one thing I can´t get right and I hope someone here can guide me or help me out, with what I´m doing wrong.

After I´ve added the "Interact with Target" (ALT+G) with the help of youtube guide + wiki my slaves can loot the target without issue, the problem comes after that. When I have looted a target on 1 of my slaves and I´m gonna target a new mob, everyone targets the dead target. They will continue to do that till I have manually gone through all the windows and deselected the target from my slaves. When I´ve done that, my party can keep on and target a new (not dead) target again and kill it. After that the cycle goes around again, I need to deselect the dead target to be able to target a new not dead target.

***This problem btw, only occurs if I have used ALT+G to loot a dead target with one of my slaves. If I don´t press ALT+G to loot a mob. I can continue without this issue****

What have I messed up in my config in ISBoxer? Iv´e searched the web and have been trying to figure it out, but don´t know where I did wrong..

Anyone recognise this situation perhaps?

Solved it myself, by clear all data and create a new character set and new maps etc.

Br,
Peter
Attachments
1priest4mages.xml
(306.59 KiB) Downloaded 220 times