Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:48 pm

Classic WoW: Massive FPS drops with over 10 windows

Recently I've noticed that I'm basically unable to run more than 10 accounts on my main PC on classic wow. When loading up a team, as the windows open ill have a solid 60 fps as windows 1-10 open and as soon as window 11 opens ill drop to ~5 fps and there's nothing I've found that can fix this.

Initially, I had assumed that this must be a hardware problem and that there must be some sort of bottleneck somewhere, but after this started happening I tried loading up BFA with 20 accounts and had no problems. I could log in and run around dazar'alor with fine fps; and as I'm sure you know classic wow is massively easier to run than bfa.

I've tried reinstalling isboxer and running 20 with the base settings on there and still run into the same issue. I also have a second computer that can run 20 in classic no problem so this is an issue exclusive to my main PC.
(On a side note, I multibox 40 accounts)

Does anyone have any idea what the issue could be? I'm not entirely sure when the problem arose since I was able to run 40 on this PC several months ago but only ran 10 at a time until now.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you