FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Follow keeps breaking

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Crypt

Post Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:25 am

Follow keeps breaking

When I am flying or on ground mounts there is always one or two, at times 3 or 4, this happens when i am not in any PVP combat they randomly stop following, i have to go back to get them, this is really hindering my timing when i choose to engage in pvp combats or to help out in party/raid.

Ive checked my mount speeds all toons have the same mount speed, i am not sure what's causing this i have also checked any extra speed % in gearing, everything seems to be ok.

I am using just the normal iso follow option, i also tried jamba having the same issue in both.

Is there any way to fix this or is this something thats normal?

Thanks
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:09 am

Re: Follow keeps breaking

Someone can correct me, but I don't think follow stops working (i.e. breaks) if you're already following when PvP combat begins, so I'm going to point toward the standard culprits: phase lines and inherent class speed bonuses (Paladin & Death Knight).
<<

coolscmon

Post Mon May 04, 2020 4:05 am

Re: Follow keeps breaking

i have the same problem myself. when i'm flying sometimes the toon stops following and thats not because of breaking the line of sight. sometimes the toon cant start flying fast enough so i have to wait in the air until he starts. but most times there is nothing between us and follow breaks.

Return to World of Warcraft