FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

IWT stops working sometimes (classic)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

AMann

Post Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:49 pm

IWT stops working sometimes (classic)

Hello

I have strange issue with IWT, its just stop working sparadically, but after tabing to sub window it start work again (i just tab and wait few seconds, then tab back to main character and it works again).

When IWT stops work, and if i pressing IWT key, i see how sub character trembles very little at the moment of pressing but no any movement happen.

Face toward target in same time when IWT stops working does not work too.

In the same time follow work without any issue when this happens.

Can anyone guess what could be the cause?
<<

AMann

Post Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:47 pm

Re: IWT stops working sometimes (classic)

I think i'm found issue of this behavior. IWT stops work with high chance after clicking buttons throught repeated region.

I spent two days trying to determine the cause, trying reset settings and make new configs in game and in isboxer from scratch, try unload side apps and play with process priority in windows os, tried disable nvidia overlay.. but all of it have zero impact on this issue.

But clicking on interface buttons(with spells it important) through repeated region almost always stops IWT to work.

Can anyone check this and confirm?
<<

Wizeowel

Post Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:12 am

Is any of your clicking in the repeater regions include pressing and holding shift ctrl or alt?
<<

AMann

Post Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:59 am

Wizeowel wrote:Is any of your clicking in the repeater regions include pressing and holding shift ctrl or alt?

No, just mouse click through repeated region on button with binded spell.

Return to World of Warcraft