FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WoW Client Crashes while loading first character.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mkkid91

Post Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:10 pm

WoW Client Crashes while loading first character.

As the description states, my client keeps crashing when I try to run my character set by right-clicking inner space and choosing, "ISBoxer Character Sets."

The issues, whether I'm launching from Client or Launcer, is that the client loads and is windowed but then a second later it looks like it's trying to adjust my first client to the region I specified during setup through ISBoxer and then it just crashes. No error message or anything.

Ultimately what I am trying to do, is I am trying to run this dual character set how I did it in the past - My main character client takes up the majority of my screen and then below is a smaller box that I can either click or press ctrl+alt+2 to swap to and back. But with the current issue I am facing, I am only able to load each character individually and then the clients are not stacked like that. I basically have two clients (mirrored in resolution) that I can only swap between by using the hotkey.

Anyone can help with rectifying this issue?

Thanks,
<<

vatolicious

Post Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:52 pm

Re: WoW Client Crashes while loading first character.

I am having the same issue. Was playing all day on my 5 box. Tried to load it later that night. And still nothing. I have tried remaking the team over and over. Different characters, updating to development build, changing every setting in config. Nothing helping.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:52 pm

Re: WoW Client Crashes while loading first character.

Going to point you to this thread just under yours in the list.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10276

Take note of the Update in my post

Return to World of Warcraft