FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Following Issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

rammsteinxxi

Post Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Following Issue

So my following issue is this...I'm using two accounts and the secondary character follows the main one. However if I enable the Broadcast they cast the spells like I want but then start moving differently. So it has to be something with the broadcast setup. This is really nice software but it sure isn't user friendly.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:14 pm

Re: Following Issue

Hi, you should have stayed on Discord, and asked your question in #wow_help, like I told you when you DM'd me that you're "having trouble boxing in classic". I also split this post off of the thread you replied to just because it had the word "follow" in the title.

This is not appropriate to DM when almost anyone who has used ISBoxer can explain it to you, or link you to the FAQ entry. That includes the whole support staff -- paid and volunteer -- as well as other users who answer questions like this on Discord all day long, in the appropriate text channels. Not in DMs.

FAQ: Why do my toons move in different directions?

Basic gameplay and moving around as a multiboxer is covered by just about all the Quick Start Guides, written and video.
<<

rammsteinxxi

Post Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:29 am

Alright I hear you. However I bought this program with the expectation that if I run into a problem I would find some level of support. I looked on the website for Lavish and it pointed me to the discord and forums. So I went there looking for a simple explanation or a polite sorry we can't assist you. I end up getting treated like I'm some kind of criminal for asking a question. The program for basic users like me can be a bit hard to understand. I felt like I had it working fairly well with one minor glitch. I'm guessing you work for Lavish or why would you be an admin for the discord and this forums group? Why not help the customer instead of telling them to take a flying #$#!. This seems like nice software just the customer service has a lot to be desired. I've already downloaded a different program and will not be using this again. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:48 am

Again, we help people all day long that care to come ask questions where Support is provided. When you click Support, it suggests Discord, where you can ask questions in the help channels. When you join Discord, it drops you in the #welcome_rules_faq channel, which explains as follows:

We totally get that people need help. That is why we provide support. You can use your own eyes to see that we do a lot of it.

However, I do not accept direct telephone calls, I do not allow people to text message me on my personal phone, and when I get direct e-mails from 20 people in a day, I ask them to follow the same procedure as everyone else. I do not place your $15 in higher regard than I place anyone else's. I know that you feel special to you because you're you, but my life is far too short to spend hours per day remoting into other peoples computers in order to configure software for them. Doing that would not leave me with any time for anything else. This is why I have a great team of paid and volunteer staff, and why we have a large and helpful community.

So you have basic questions about the software. This is obviously not Microsoft, but if you have a question about your first time using Windows, are you demanding time from Bill Gates personally? Or are you going to follow the basic, posted support procedures?

Because your response to me is absolutely ridiculous.

I am refunding your payment. Have a good day.

Return to World of Warcraft