FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

battle.net friends don't show up on friends list in WoW clas

Moderator: MiRai

<<

thegreatconductor

Post Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:21 pm

battle.net friends don't show up on friends list in WoW clas

Does anyone else have problems with their battle.net friends showing up correctly in wow classic? Often times I don't see people online in the friends list when they are actually online. Non battle.net characters show up correctly.
<<

Wizeowel

Post Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:17 am

Re: battle.net friends don't show up on friends list in WoW clas

Yep. Often only one or two of my toons seems to have real-id friends, the others only have character friends.
<<

thegreatconductor

Post Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:49 am

Bump
<<

Wizeowel

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:12 am

Not sure bumping will help. Pretty sure this is a Blizzard issue.

Possible that Blizzard Services (that handles comms) will reject or absorb multiple connection requests if they are made at the same time from the same source. Have you tried starting each client separately with a longer pause between?
<<

vallan

Post Sat May 16, 2020 7:39 am

I noticed this happening as well. I checked my characters and realized that a few of them didn't have Account Name portion filled out in their setup. Once I added that the b.net friends show up on all toons.
<<

Wizeowel

Post Mon May 18, 2020 5:00 am

vallan wrote:I noticed this happening as well. I checked my characters and realized that a few of them didn't have Account Name portion filled out in their setup. Once I added that the b.net friends show up on all toons.

Rushed to test this, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to help in my situation. 2-3 of my 5 toons will not connect to battle-net chat. Normally I just start my main toons first (tank/healer) so that they get to chat, and then log in with the other 3.

Return to World of Warcraft