FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

camera problem

Moderator: MiRai

<<

archange49

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:36 pm

camera problem

hello everyone, I'm starting multiboxing for plant and mineral farming. I have a problem on my 1st account the camera is ultra back even after doing the macro: / script SetView (4); SetView (4)
my account 2/3/4 the camera this but at the same distance except for account 1 which is much more distant than my 3 other accounts. I tried to see in the settings but I find nothing, I put everything back in default and it still changes nothing. what to do to have the same reverse distance on this account?

sorry for my english i'm french and i use google trad :(

cordially
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: camera problem

I don't know if you have the spaces in the macro as you've written it, but is should be
Code:
/script SetView(4);SetView(4)

As for why it is different per account, no idea. Best to try a reset of the camera using ResetView
<<

archange49

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:01 pm

yes no worries with the macro Set4 it works well on my other accounts there is that on the account number or when I activate it it continues to move back to the maximum while on the other account it remains fixed at the planned distance. and at the moment I can't find why. I do not have them worries for up 4 druid but when it comes to farm the minerals and suddenly plant the mouse does not place well to harvest the 4 accounts. thank you for your reply :)
<<

archange49

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:10 pm

I just found finally the camera setting I rename the cache / interface / WTF files to CacheOld / InterfaceOld / WTFOld. I would test the rest tomorrow anyway I hope to be able to farm.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:14 pm

archange49 wrote:I just found finally the camera setting I rename the cache / interface / WTF files to CacheOld / InterfaceOld / WTFOld. I would test the rest tomorrow anyway I hope to be able to farm.

No need to go digging into the character's files... just use ResetView(#).

Return to World of Warcraft