FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ever since the patch, Tilde hotkey (~) breaks my keymaps

Moderator: MiRai

<<

HKsix

Post Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:26 pm

Ever since the patch, Tilde hotkey (~) breaks my keymaps

I have not made any changes to my ISBoxer toolkit since the patch, so I am pretty sure that the patch has something to do with my problem.

I run a team of 2 paladins / 3 mages. My Tilde key is used to mount up. My mounts are bound to an action bar in game for each character and hotkeyed to Tilde - tilde is broadcast through my keymaps in ISBoxer. Whenever I press the tilde key (even if I'm still only at character select or login screen) my keymaps stop working - for the selected character only - and my ability to toggle them on and off also stops working (including broadcasting). Anyone know why this would happen?

Attached is my toolkit:
https://ybin.me/p/8eae7c220eb061a0#QYFq ... fYPZk+BvU=

Thank you
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:02 pm

Re: Ever since the patch, Tilde hotkey (~) breaks my keymaps

I suspect it is because of a recent change where ~ was made a special character in Innerspace, and it is not being handled quite correctly in ISBoxer. It might be just because of the ~ in the name of the mapped keys, or it could possibly be that as well as the hotkey. We're looking into it.
<<

HKsix

Post Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:10 pm

Re: Ever since the patch, Tilde hotkey (~) breaks my keymaps

Thank you for the fast response. As a temporary fix I will remap my tilde key to something else until it is figured out. The odd thing is that my IWT is bound to alt+tilde which works just fine

Return to World of Warcraft