FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Question about click bar window Swap

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Evolve

Post Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:09 pm

Question about click bar window Swap

I watched a video about setting up a click bar that allows you to simply click a button and bring that window to the foreground.
Seems to work, but i have to change the window layout to something or it wont work.
I am wondering if this is how it must be or did i do something wrong?
I usually just have my games in window mode and i can move the window around or shrink it which I like.
This window layout thing in the isboxer doesnt seem to have an option i desire.
I just want to have my games in window mode and move them where I want and be able to click the button in game to bring whichever slot to foreground. IS it possible to do things this way?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Re: Question about click bar window Swap

Evolve wrote:I watched a video about setting up a click bar that allows you to simply click a button and bring that window to the foreground.
Seems to work, but i have to change the window layout to something or it wont work.
I am wondering if this is how it must be or did i do something wrong?

In order for ISBoxer to do something with your game windows, it has to have them under its control, and by removing the Window Layout, you're also removing any window management control.

Evolve wrote:This window layout thing in the isboxer doesnt seem to have an option i desire.

You can choose (almost) any configuration or position of windows that you'd want with a Window Layout, so I'm going to guess that whatever you're looking for can likely be achieved. If what you're saying is, "The Window Layout Wizard doesn't offer anything I like," then the answer to that is to simply build it yourself.

Evolve wrote:I just want to have my games in window mode and move them where I want and be able to click the button in game to bring whichever slot to foreground. IS it possible to do things this way?

Again, without a Window Layout, ISBoxer can't do anything with your windows, but if you use a Window Layout, then you won't be able to drag them wherever you want them—they have to stick to the layout you've selected.

Return to World of Warcraft