FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

question about saving videofx stuff

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Evolve

Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:19 pm

question about saving videofx stuff

new to using this even though I been using ISboxer for years its not something i have really played with much til recently.
I started with some fishing setups. I found a video and it all worked.
My question is do I have to recreate all the windows on each day i decide to do this again or am I doing something wrong?
everytime I go to use this stuff again, there is nothing in the menus that i created and saved so I have to reset it all up again.
Should it be this way?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:08 pm

Re: question about saving videofx stuff

If you save VideoFX via the in game ISBoxer gui, you should be able to load that again for a given character set, but you will need to manually load it each time, unless you named it "auto". It is saved by character set name/character.

If you save a VideoFX set as "auto" it will auto load with your character set/characters. If you name it something else it is a manual load.
If you change to a different character set, or change characters in a set, will require you to Import the video fx setup from a source character set/character.

If instead you prefer mapped keys and actions in the toolkit, you can use some VideoFX actions there instead to create sources and viewers, and then you will know it is saved (and in my opinion, much easier to manage).
<<

Evolve

Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:28 pm

Re: question about saving videofx stuff

ok so youre saying it should all be saved then if im on the same toons/set
so I must be missing a step in the process when setting it all up.
Im going to try again. This next setup is quite a bit more and i really dont want to have to do it again.

by the way, i dont like the aero theme and only turn it on to do this when i want.
IS there any issue turning this on if the wow set is already up and going? I mean can this cause an issue with the process of saving?

Return to World of Warcraft