FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Remove Assist/interect with specific character

Moderator: MiRai

<<

HH_CoMaNdO

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:36 am

Remove Assist/interect with specific character

I want to knhow how can i remove Auto assist/interect with specific characters.

I knhow i can create Action Target Groups but i dont knhow how to exactly do it with assist/interact since they are linked with the Party Key map and im confused since the "active method" doesnt show a group to attach.

My Vritual Mapped Keys:
Interact with Target - Active Method in ISB42 - Party Key Map is now Interact with Target - Standard in ISB42 - Party Key Map
Auto-Interact with Target - Active Method in ISB42 - Party Key Map is now Auto-Interact with Target - Standard in ISB42 - Party Key Map
Auto-Assist Me - Active Method in ISB42 - Party Key Map is now Assist Me - Active Method in ISB42 - Party Key Map
Assist Me - Active Method in ISB42 - Party Key Map is now Assist Me (WoW Macro) in ISB42 - Party Key Map

On keybindings im doing Auto-Assist Me - Active Method and Auto-interact with target - active method (that is changed to standard via Virtual Mapped Keys).

The Standard Auto Interact i think i can just change the group in the Party key map. But the Auto Assit doest show an option to target a specific group. Do i have to change to assist standard then adjust that for a specific group?

thx

Isboxer version 42.5.1204.1
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:44 pm

Re: Remove Assist/interect with specific character

If you want a custom assist, then you create a new mapped key, which has a Named World of Warcraft Macro Action, that calls the /assist {FTL} macro directly, and set your custom Target (recipients of the command).

It will be pretty much a copy of the Assist Me mapped key in ISB42 - WoW, but with your customised Target. You then call this mapped key from wherever you want this customised Assist to be used.
<<

HH_CoMaNdO

Post Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:10 am

Re: Remove Assist/interect with specific character

I managed to do it. You forgot to mention that i had to check that "+Slot ID ("FTL") modifiers from active slot". Without checking this box it didnt work. Took some time for me to find out lol. But thanks!

Return to World of Warcraft