FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ALT-F dont make the first window "character" follow

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sambros

Post Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:20 am

ALT-F dont make the first window "character" follow

Hi,

Im pretty new to this and have been trying to read all of the following "problems" in the forum but cant seem to find the problem that i have.
When i hit ALT-F command when im on the "main" window all my characters follow.
But when i go to window 2-5 and hit same key all windows except the "main" follows. that one sits down and drink becuase i have water on the button + in my action bar.
I have checked all the key-bindings in wow, but nothing seems wrong in there.
I have also checked IS-boxing and ALT-F is the right command.
Anyone with similar problem?`

Thanks!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:33 am

Re: ALT-F dont make the first window "character" follow

Internally ISBoxer uses F11 for follow (as it is not normaly used in a default WoW config, and ISBoxer uses this key and with modifiers).

So your problem is most likely, you have F11 bound to some other action, and, more than likely, the ISBoxer addon is not enabled on that toon (as it would normally override a standard keybind), or you have another Addon that happens to load After ISBoxer's addon (you can't control order), and it happens to end up overriding ISBoxer.

We made a list the other day of reasons Assist and Follow don't work. https://isboxer.com/w/index.php?title=F ... 7t_work.21 It'll be something on this list (and yep, those two are up near the top.
<<

Sambros

Post Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:48 am

Re: ALT-F dont make the first window "character" follow

bob wrote:Internally ISBoxer uses F11 for follow (as it is not normaly used in a default WoW config, and ISBoxer uses this key and with modifiers).

So your problem is most likely, you have F11 bound to some other action, and, more than likely, the ISBoxer addon is not enabled on that toon (as it would normally override a standard keybind), or you have another Addon that happens to load After ISBoxer's addon (you can't control order), and it happens to end up overriding ISBoxer.

We made a list the other day of reasons Assist and Follow don't work. https://isboxer.com/w/index.php?title=F ... 7t_work.21 It'll be something on this list (and yep, those two are up near the top.

Thanks alot, it was the F11 key i had bound! :)

Return to World of Warcraft