FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Auto-Assist / Assist / Interact with Target

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Nithilus44

Post Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:55 pm

Auto-Assist / Assist / Interact with Target

Hey all,

I have been an ISboxer user for around 2 years now. Mostly for xmog, mounts, and professions farms with 3 accounts under 1 Bnet.

When the new RAF went live i decided to upgrade to 5 accounts still 3 under 1 Bnet and 2 separate accounts. I have watched MiRai's youtube series, which is over 7 hours of information i think twice, and just can't seem to get all my parts working together. My setup for accounts would be:
Slot 1 = Main Bnet Account
Slot 2 = Sub Bnet Account
Slot 3 = Sub Bnet Account
Slot 4 = New Account 1
Slot 5 = New Account 2

Issues i am encountering and cannot figure out on my own are:
1.) Auto-Assist / Assist is only working with the 2 new accounts, the 2 sub accounts don't seem to pick it up.
2.) Interact with target only works on the 2 new accounts, and not the 2 sub accounts.
3.) When logging in with the launch character set option, i do not gain RAF linked accounts.

I was able to just do /Focus and /Assist Focus macros just to get through some levels last night, but i would much rather it work as intended. I'm sure there is just a slight thing i am probably overlooking in the setup. The RAF problem i tried launching those slots by changing the game from wow (directx12) to the Game Launcher client. I think it worked to display the accounts as linked but it may be a bug with the new RAF that i didn't see any xp bonus. Just checking to see if what i did was the best option to launch separate accounts like that?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:23 pm

Re: Auto-Assist / Assist / Interact with Target

Nithilus44 wrote:1.) Auto-Assist / Assist is only working with the 2 new accounts, the 2 sub accounts don't seem to pick it up.

If the ISBoxer add-on is enabled on all characters, then it's going to print out information in the chat window about potential conflicting key binds, and if you see those, they should be resolved. However, if you manually created (or expanded) your Character Set to allow for additional Slots, then you'll need to ensure that each Slot has a unique FTL modifier assigned to it.

Nithilus44 wrote:2.) Interact with target only works on the 2 new accounts, and not the 2 sub accounts.

Are you certain that IWT isn't working, or is it the fact that they aren't picking up the correct targets due to assist not working? If it's the former, then it's an issue with the in-game IWT key bind, if it's the latter then fix assist (detailed above).

Nithilus44 wrote:3.) When logging in with the launch character set option, i do not gain RAF linked accounts.

ISBoxer has no effect on account status, so this sounds like an issue that would need to be resolved by Blizzard support.
<<

Nithilus44

Post Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:35 pm

Re: Auto-Assist / Assist / Interact with Target

MiRai wrote:If the ISBoxer add-on is enabled on all characters, then it's going to print out information in the chat window about potential conflicting key binds, and if you see those, they should be resolved. However, if you manually created (or expanded) your Character Set to allow for additional Slots, then you'll need to ensure that each Slot has a unique FTL modifier assigned to it.

So yea, i am very confused now i am getting this in the print out:

ISBoxer warning: Modifier conditions used for targeting on 'BACKSPACE' may not work because CTRL-BACKSPACE is bound to CLICK BT4Button54:LeftButton

ISBoxer warning: Modifier conditions used for targeting on 'BACKSPACE' may not work because SHIFT-BACKSPACE is bound to CLICK BT4Button54:LeftButton

ISboxer warning: F11 is bound to TOGGLEBAG4. ISBoxer is overriding this binding.

I deleted my previous character set and started over. I am not binding to backspace. I think its a conflict with my Razer products?

*EDIT* - found a Bartender4 binding i assume a default that i cleared and it erased these messages.

Return to World of Warcraft