FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Assist not working for one toon

Moderator: MiRai

<<

blackhawk451

Post Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 am

Assist not working for one toon

I've just set up a new team in ISBoxer, using the usual method of running the Wizard over again. It's always worked well for me, and seems to have worked as usual bar one thing.

I created a 3 man (spacegoat) team of mages, to enjoy a month of blasting the crap out of stuff with no responsibility. As far as I can tell everything but one this is working. When using the third team member, Dukkha, I find that the others do not assist her. I've tried swapping her FTL Modifier key, to no avail, and really...just can't work out what is wrong with the config. Formations work, targetting works for the other two, just not for her.

I posted the settings at http://pastebin.com/HYenF8DL so hopefully you guys can sort me out.

Cheers in advance.

Ivan
<<

blackhawk451

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:03 am

Re: Assist not working for one toon

Well, it took a lot of poking about, but I believe I have found the issue. I had set the key combination on the assist to be CTRL-BKSPC, which has worked great for my two man teams all along. My guess is however that the key needs to be one without modifiers on it, and since my third member has CTRL in their modifiers it conflicted.

I've switched the key combination to be BACKSPACE now, and it's working great for all three chars.

Return to World of Warcraft