FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need Help: Melee keeping up with targets

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Team Nuts

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:35 am

Need Help: Melee keeping up with targets

First off hello ISBoxers. I am new to multiboxing and im on day 3 of my trail of ISBoxer and i am enjoying it so far! I am running 4 ret pallys with RAF. My issue is that when my target i am fighting moves away. my slaves will not follow, ie runners or minor repositioning. Is there a way with ISBoxer to make my guys follow and attack the target, and then later go back to following the leader?

I did some searching and I did not find anything that really talked about this. Maybe there is a name for this that i dont know of.

Here is a video i found on youtube.com that shows someone using there ret pallys to follow moving targets and keep attacking to give you an idea of what i want. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FRz7fp1L1M

Thank you all for your help and your time!
Team Nuts
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Re: Need Help: Melee keeping up with targets

What you're looking for is Interact with Target, coupled with Click to Move. See http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Quick_Start_Guide#Interaction_with_NPCs for a simple explanation of how to set it up :)
<<

Team Nuts

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:20 pm

thanks for the info! Let me give that a try
<<

Team Nuts

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Ok its working! YES!

now my next question is can i make a hotkey that i can move around that does the same as pressing Alt+J and Alt+F
<<

borntobox

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:01 pm

oh hi thank you

Return to World of Warcraft