FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Too many problems

Moderator: MiRai

<<

thisthat0001

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Too many problems

First problem:
I did everything that the guide told me to do but every time I click "Export all to Inner Space" I get this
error.jpg
error.jpg (21.25 KiB) Viewed 95154 times

what does it mean and what do I do? I'm noob to this.... please help.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

but when I Launch a game it runs, which leads me to my 2nd problem.

Second problem:

My window layout doesn't seem right... I always try to adjust and resize every window....

what do I do? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Third problem:

I can't make my characters walk at the same time....
but I did everything the guide said and pressed all the hotkeys and still nothing....
what am I doing wrong or rather what did I do? :?: :cry: :?: :cry: :? :? :?: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :| :| :|

Fourth and final problem:
every time I launch the game I always have to re-login all my accounts, the last account I logged in from the time I closed the program is logged in, in all the windows. this doesn't bother me though, but you know, it saves time. so, yeah. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm just trying this multibox out, If I could make it work fine I'll buy 90 days on lavishsoft.com, this could really help me in RotMG. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hope to hear from you guys soon. :)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Re: Too many problems

I can't see your image :D :lol: :) :x ;) :oops: :( :o :cry: :shock: :twisted: :? :roll: 8-)

I don't know what you are doing but your window sizes should be fixed. :idea: :?: :x :P :oops: :o :( ;) :) :lol: :evil: :P ;) :x

Are you launching your Character Set by right clicking on the InnerSpace icon in the system tray, selecting ISBoxer Character Sets, and then your Character Set? :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

What instructions did you follow? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :x :x :x :?: :?: :?: :idea: :idea: :idea: :( :( :( :( :( :?:

Can you share your profile? :?: :?: :?: :idea: :idea: :mrgreen: :geek: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :| :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :x :) :P :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

/e:
ok some update and I can now see your image. NFI what it means, but I would assume it means that your ISBoxer profile is not pointing at InnerSpace, or you do not have a current active subscription or trial. If the issue is the former, then you can select the ISBoxer node at the top of the profile, and set the correct InnerSpace folder.
<<

thisthat0001

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:51 pm

is it the Brodcasting thing that's supposed to be the key I should press to make my characters move all at once? cause if it is, I kept pressing the hotkeys for it but still nothing happends and in my key maps instead of the usual Always ON I have another one called RotMG-Always On, so I'm very confused. :?: :?: :?: :?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ipKmiD-R4U

http://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Multibox_a_flash_game

I specifically followed these instructions. the first one I couldn't cause I couldn't click the create projector in adobe flash player.... :D :D :D

yep, I launch it by right clicking InnerSpace icon in the system tray and selecting ISBoxer character sets, but when I create a team and name the team, instead of the name I gave it, its just set to "Realm of the mad god default profile" :D :D :D :D :D :D

is this correct?
thisthat0001 Profile.xml
(164.92 KiB) Downloaded 3021 times
Sorry I'm very noob.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: or is this is?
thisthat0001 Profile 2.xml
(164.92 KiB) Downloaded 2994 times
wasn't sure so I placed both.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:09 pm

The reason you have a second ROTMG-Always On key map is because when you ran through the Quick Setup Wizard, you selected some options that were different to the previous selection, so it showed you a screen which looked similar to this....
And you chose the first option. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally, I recommend you use the 3rd option on this screen, unless it is a completely different game, then you should be creating a completely separate profile (previous profile can be saved via the File -> Save As menu option).

Your hotkey for Broadcasting is Mouse2 in the ROTMG-Always On.

But, I suspect your issue is stemming from the initial error message that you posted. You probably need to resolve that first. Have you tried a reboot?

Selecting the Default Profile indicates to me that you are probable selecting the game at the top of the menus, rather than the ISBoxer Character Sets, because you do not have a character set name "Realm of the Mad God Default Profile". :!: :?: :) :)

Return to Realm of the Mad God