FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISB42 - Click Bar for SWTOR?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

WARwaaagh

Post Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:40 am

ISB42 - Click Bar for SWTOR?

Greeting!

Thank you for the huge funs with ISBoxer, with success on 2/4men now it's time to make some click bars. I'd still saved some old school clickbar sets, as I said old school mate. It's totally trash now. My new click bar is working and sound, but I like to make a on/off toggle, does any basic guide on ISB42 for it?

Thanks for advanced :D
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:04 am

Re: how to make a click bar toggle

WARwaaagh wrote:Thank you for the huge funs with ISBoxer, with success on 2/4men now it's time to make some click bars. I'd still saved some old school clickbar sets, as I said old school mate. It's totally trash now. My new click bar is working and sound

This question is completely unrelated to SWTOR, this is a Click Bars question. We have a Click Bars section you can ask a Click Bars question in, find answers to previously asked Click Bars questions, etc ....

but I like to make a on/off toggle, does any basic guide on ISB42 for it?

Click Bars are an old concept. They were not updated by ISB42 and there's no reason to find something ISB42-specific for Click Bars. Click Bars are almost completely superceded by Menus. The reason to use a Click Bar as opposed to a Menu is if you want the buttons on it to differentiate between all of the different click combinations you could do on it. A Menu on the other hand is more like the hotkey bars you would use in the game.

So I don't understand why you're asking in the SWTOR forum about an ISB42-specific guide on how to make a toggle for your Click Bar. But this screenshot shows how to do it ....

Just make a Mapped Key, put a Click Bar State Action in it, and set it to toggle your Click Bar. Give it a Hotkey and call it a day.
<<

WARwaaagh

Post Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:31 am

Re: how to make a click bar toggle

lax wrote:
WARwaaagh wrote:Thank you for the huge funs with ISBoxer, with success on 2/4men now it's time to make some click bars. I'd still saved some old school clickbar sets, as I said old school mate. It's totally trash now. My new click bar is working and sound

This question is completely unrelated to SWTOR, this is a Click Bars question. We have a Click Bars section you can ask a Click Bars question in, find answers to previously asked Click Bars questions, etc ....

but I like to make a on/off toggle, does any basic guide on ISB42 for it?

Click Bars are an old concept. They were not updated by ISB42 and there's no reason to find something ISB42-specific for Click Bars. Click Bars are almost completely superceded by Menus. The reason to use a Click Bar as opposed to a Menu is if you want the buttons on it to differentiate between all of the different click combinations you could do on it. A Menu on the other hand is more like the hotkey bars you would use in the game.

So I don't understand why you're asking in the SWTOR forum about an ISB42-specific guide on how to make a toggle for your Click Bar. But this screenshot shows how to do it ....

Just make a Mapped Key, put a Click Bar State Action in it, and set it to toggle your Click Bar. Give it a Hotkey and call it a day.

Thanks so much Lax!

I'm so sorry about the question, the new system is higher jump from my old school age. But at least the answer is working. Thanks a lot!

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic