FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

4men final profile test and success

Moderator: MiRai

<<

WARwaaagh

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:51 am

4men final profile test and success

Greeting my fellow swtor multibox palyers,

The 4men profile finally finished, after almost 7 days tweaked and adjusted (couple failed tweaks cause me redo the profile again and again), it's time to share for everyone need a quickhelp for start. I had cancel the standard overlay bar, also the click bars too. Because I'd used 4x quickbars on each instants, it's seem the sills/abilities has enough rooms. But I will adjust the spot when rank up. Here is my 4men main layout:
4men main layout.jpg
4men main layout.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 11226 times

As you can see I'd put the map on middle of screen, because the main was gather and the rest are crafters. Inside the profile you can see I had individle setup all the instants abilities with keybinded, because only the main is hand-playing, all the instant will asssit the main with assist me. I'm still loving my old school way - used my 12 macro keys M600 mouse for all the heal, shield and guard. If you had Razer Naga or Corsair Scimitar, they has the same 12 macro keys, so you can setup the same look like me too.
assist sets.PNG
assist sets.PNG (6.66 KiB) Viewed 11226 times

Here is the 4men profile, enjoy it.
4men Empire.xml
(186.83 KiB) Downloaded 744 times

PS. It seem the bug still not fix yet, or EA/Bioware don't want to fix. I think all 4men boxer they all knew it, when you form a 4men group, your companion still have a chance can summon. Only normal gameplay like heroic and traveling, not Flashpoint.

Ok, don't forget wave them if you see my team around :D !
<<

WARwaaagh

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:43 pm

Re: 4men final profile test and success

Update:

The AOE rotation key maps still under development, it's not working atm. If you have any idea please comment below.

Thanks!

Cheers,
WW
<<

Kris-1

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:27 am

Hi there,

Since I'm relatively new to this software how to copy and paste your 4 men profile, I tried 2 up to 3 char in swtor and work fine to follow and assist target, however if i add 1 more char 4 char in one group the follow and assist seems not working well with my current target slot, here is my current target slot

CH-1 TARGET SLOT 1 F1
TARGET SLOT 2 F2
TARGET SLOT 3 F3
TARGET SLOT 4 F4

CH-2 TARGET SLOT 1 F3
TARGET SLOT 1 F1
TARGET SLOT 1 F2
TARGET SLOT 1 F4

CH-3 TARGET SLOT 1 F3
TARGET SLOT 2 F2
TARGET SLOT 3 F1
TARGET SLOT 4 F4

CH-4 TARGET SLOT 1 F3
TARGET SLOT 2 F2
TARGET SLOT 3 F4
TARGET SLOT 4 F1

Only Char-2 and Char-4, as lead and the rest follow as it should be, for Char-1 and Char-3, when follow one of them not following main character, I've tried several combinations and still not working well.
and for Char-2 and Char-4 everyone follows in perfect Formation From Line Position to V Position.

Appreciate if anyone can help me with 4 character Setup in Swtor, and Is it possible to Choose Target Party Leader, then Follow/Assist Target during Setup using Quick Wizard, I did only Character Slot, will it compatible in SWTOR or the option -- Directly Follow/Assist designated Main Character

Thanks
<<

WARwaaagh

Post Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm

Hi Kris-1,

Sorry for delay replied. My login got blocked by board for some security breached, it's all fixed and safe now.

Let's start from beginning. Every time when I starting a new group, I'll created 4 characters at same time, like Tank, melee, range healer 1, range healer 2. These 4 toons are the basic group formation. So I'll use random naming, and I'll make sure they are forming from top to bottom as like - tank, melee, range healer 1 and range healer 2. Easy to track and do following/assist.
ingame targeting-following-assistant key bindings.PNG
ingame targeting/following/assistant key bindings
ingame targeting-following-assistant key bindings.PNG (368.68 KiB) Viewed 10072 times
These 6 keys at right normally not using much, setup and forget it. The first image regards the test, there's mistaken there at test 3, just ignore it. If you like to use this image as sample, kindly go next replied right below. Thanks mate.

Control hotkeys with keymaps.PNG
Keymaps sets for control
Control hotkeys with keymaps.PNG (410.26 KiB) Viewed 10072 times
Also I had my own clickbars and multiple combinations like AOE heals and combats with individual mapkeys under key maps.

clickbar and 3 instants individual keymaps for it.PNG
3 instants individual keymaps sets for clickbar
clickbar and 3 instants individual keymaps for it.PNG (448.27 KiB) Viewed 10072 times
The clickbar only for backup, most hotkeys was setup on G600. So I left it very far right end on GUI (i'm using NV Surround formed 2x 24" for main, the resolution is 3840x1080).

Regards the limitation of attached, I can't attach the profile here, but will continue next right after this reply.

Hopefully can help you a bit to get start the fun!

Cheers,

WARwaaagh
Last edited by WARwaaagh on Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

WARwaaagh

Post Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:55 pm

Hi Kris-1,

Continue the previous reply, here is the latest profile for 4men2men Star Wars TOR.

Images on clickbar, you can snipe the skills icon ingame by Snipping Tool in Windows 10, then set a name you want or use ingame skills name etc.

Enjoy it :)

Cheers,

WARwaaagh

PS. Corrected the mistaken at above replied of image 1, here is the current in-game Key binding when you start new group. Thanks mate!
in-game Key Bindings ISBoxer can press to target each Character.PNG
in-game Key Bindings
in-game Key Bindings ISBoxer can press to target each Character.PNG (11.89 KiB) Viewed 10067 times
Attachments
4men 2men.xml
(451.54 KiB) Downloaded 618 times
<<

Kris-1

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:41 am

WARwaaagh wrote:Hi Kris-1,

Continue the previous reply, here is the latest profile for 4men2men Star Wars TOR.

Images on clickbar, you can snipe the skills icon ingame by Snipping Tool in Windows 10, then set a name you want or use ingame skills name etc.

Enjoy it :)

Cheers,

WARwaaagh

PS. Corrected the mistaken at above replied of image 1, here is the current in-game Key binding when you start new group. Thanks mate!
in-game Key Bindings ISBoxer can press to target each Character.PNG

OMG...Thank you very much is very helpfull.. i will try it after downloading new expansion...

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic