FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

3 toons same skill don 't work at the same time

Moderator: MiRai

<<

greaterdemon

Post Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:26 am

3 toons same skill don 't work at the same time

i've used isboxer alot on lord of the rings so since ive started playing swtor again was gonna use it

ive started a jugger and 3 sorcerers and it appears so far that only 2 sorcerers will use the same skill at the same time is this normal or have i got a weird error
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Re: 3 toons same skill don 't work at the same time

In almost every situation, ISBoxer is just sending a keystroke (or set of keystrokes) to the game client. So, if you press the Hotkey of a Mapped Key and it has the correct Target assigned, as well as the correct Key Combination set, then that is what is going to be sent. However...

1) If you have a built-in assist then you will need to use a mult-step Mapped Key in order to execute the assist and the key(s) that you're sending (SWTOR doesn't like multiple Actions per Step).
2) If you're missing an assist (and are not manually assisting), then it's quite possible that that character is not picking up a target.
3) If that character doesn't have the correct key binding assigned in game, then obviously they won't use their ability.
<<

greaterdemon

Post Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:41 am

Re: 3 toons same skill don 't work at the same time

they only low level toons so im wondering if the game is registering the mob as dead b4 the 3rd sorcerer can let the skill of, the skill does work on all 3 cos when a 2nd mob appears i just press the key again and the 3rd sorcerer then fires the skill of while the other 2 are on cooldown

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic