FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Character randomly becomes unresponsive.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cansley2

Post Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 am

Character randomly becomes unresponsive.

Periodically, a character will become unresponsive when I switch to that character (running 3 characters currently). For example, I am on ch1 and all is well, hop on a transport to a new location and switch to ch2, same. Then when I switch to ch3, ch3 will not move, or interact with things. Nor can I use any of the hotbar items (quick travel for example). The character will spin in place as I hit the movement keys and act like they want to move, but will not actually move. To get out of this state, I have to switch to ch2 or ch1, go near ch3 and activate Follow Me hotkey. At this point ch3 will then be fine and I can continue. I havent noticed a pattern to when this occurrs, and its occurred for all 3 characters at least once. Sorry, I know this isnt a lot if info to go on.

Another thing I've noticed, and I think I remember seeing a reference to this somewhere, is that occasionally, I am able to have all 3 characters in a group, mount all using broadcast and vehicle hotkey, then dismount using same. At this point all 3 characters' companions are summoned and i have a party of 6! I'm calling this one a feature. :D
<<

bollwerk

Post Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:57 pm

Re: Character randomly becomes unresponsive.

I just started boxing this game and have noticed the same issue. Fortunately, the follow key fixes the issue. But very strange.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic