FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issues with 2nd character

Moderator: MiRai

<<

losschris

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:05 am

Issues with 2nd character

I have started my first try with ISBOXER i am currently having issues where my map keys are currently not working, and issues where my cursor with one character is off from another, it seems to fix it however when I do full screen windowed with none of the weird layouts on the bottom of my 1 display. Also seems when I have repeater on and I move around with my character the other drifts away and also doesn't follow the exact path my current character goes. Any help on these would be appreciated. I am new to this program so think of me as a newb as well with multiboxing.

Thanks,
Chris
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 am

Re: Issues with 2nd character

i am currently having issues where my map keys are currently not working

There could be a number of reasons for this. You could have turned Kay Maps off. Shift+Alt+M will turn them on again. You may have created a new Key Map and not added any Character Sets to that Key Map. See Using the Key Map Editor. If neither of these fix the issue, then you may need to Share your ISBoxer configuration.

and issues where my cursor with one character is off from another, it seems to fix it however when I do full screen windowed with none of the weird layouts on the bottom of my 1 display.

Make sure your game instances are set to the same windowing mode, i.e. fullscreen, fullscreen (windowed), windowed, that you are using a Window Layout where the Regions have the same aspect ratio (an option in the Window Layout Wizard) and that your games are all set to the same in-game resolution. If none of those fix this issue you could also try selecting the Default Repeater Profile in the top pane of ISBoxer and changing the cursor positiioning mode (bottom right pane) to "Scaled to fit".

Also seems when I have repeater on and I move around with my character the other drifts away and also doesn't follow the exact path my current character goes.

FAQ: Why do my toons move in different directions?
<<

losschris

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: Issues with 2nd character

Thanks I have fixed my follow me issues, and my window issues.

Found out that I had to have windowed full screen, and have one layout active at a time not separating them into a few screens. I might buy another monitor sometime to try that out also having the other char over there.

Private Paste shutting down on August 1st, 2012 that sucks.

Thanks for letting me know about the repeater issue as well, everything is looking better when not using it unless I need to accept quests etc.

I did have another question on combat, I have setup repeater click, and also keymap for combat key's like 1, 2, 3, etc. It works great on buff's and heals on the repeater click, but neither seem to be working for getting the character to attack. I was just wondering if there is a special way to setup combat for SWTOR character I have found some guides will look into them also. Hopefully they help me.

Thanks for all your help on these replies btw.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic