FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

after patch: wont open 2nd instance

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tashitaru

Post Wed May 16, 2012 2:57 am

after patch: wont open 2nd instance

anyone else having an issue? it just patched my innerspace and now it wont launch my 2nd instance... says only one is allowed. Even tried to reinstall
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed May 16, 2012 3:30 am

Re: after patch: wont open 2nd instance

Where are you seeing this message? From swtor? Is there any more text in the message?

Older versions of Inner Space can be found in the archives. You should be able to just install over a newer version without losing any settings. If you find one that works, please let us know.
<<

Deeprave

Post Wed May 16, 2012 3:57 am

Most likely just a timing issue, the second launcher being started before the first one has started the game and quit.

Check for launcher.exe in your Task Manager, I've seen it leave a "phantom" (no window) there on the odd occasion when quitting by hitting X for cancel instead of starting the game. Make sure you "end process" them all then try again.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed May 16, 2012 5:11 am

I don't have active subscriptions to SWTOR, so couldn't confirm whether it works for me, but Deeprave is probably right on the mark. I'd look at that before going to the trouble of rolling back to a previous version of Inner Space.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic