FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Crashed the launcher after the new swtor path today

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gabosas

Post Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:39 am

Crashed the launcher after the new swtor path today

was working for me one month without problems, but today after the new path the launcher try to start but then come one windows and sometimes dont start the launcher and one window appear: Unable to load main bundle

http://tinypaste.com/d7f81bee
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 am

Re: Crashed the launcher after the new swtor path today

No problems here

1. Try the development build of Inner Space. It has some compatibility updates that could potentially affect your issue. To try it, right click IS in the system notification area and select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

2. If that doesn't help, try ruling out interference from other running programs. I see at least Zone Alarm, Avast, and Malware Bytes as potentially disruptive. I'm not saying you shouldn't use programs like these, just that we need to temporarily disable them in order to rule them out and narrow down the problem. If you use the Zone Alarm browser plugin "Force Field", I would definitely start with that. These security-related programs usually have both one or more Processes, and one or more Services. Processes can be shut down in the Task Manager, but Services are found in the Administrative Tools Control Panel. If you shut down the Process but not the Service, the software is likely still active. Alternatively, uninstalling works (and you can always re-install after)
<<

gabosas

Post Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:59 am

Re: Crashed the launcher after the new swtor path today

The first one work! thanks :) I was tryed the Second one before but thats not help

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic