FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Jumping key on/off toggle, help!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lonestar

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:11 am

Jumping key on/off toggle, help!

Im still pretty new to understanding keymaps and binds so this may seem like a straight forward question with and equaly straight forward answer to some of you but could I get someone show me how to do this.

My problem is the spacebar, I use I sometimes to fast forward cutscenes that I have done before and made spacebar keybind in the always on keybinds. Problem is with always on there is no way to shut it off and I dont understand enough about keymaps and binds to know how to turn it off and on as I need it.

If anyone can point me in the right direction on how to do this from a newbies point of view that would be great. The jumpin when I type in chat is starting to get to me... lol
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:23 am

Re: Jumping key on/off toggle, help!

You can copy that mapped key from Always On to Non-combat by selecting the mapped key in the bottom left pane of ISBoxer, right clicking and choosing Copy Mapped Key to Clipboard. Then, with the Non-combat Key Map selected in the bottom left pane, right click and choose Paste Mapped Key from Clipboard. Then go back to the Always On Key Map and delete your mapped key from there.

Now you will be able to toggle your spacebar mapped key (and all the others in Non-combat and Combat) by pressing Shift+Alt+M

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic