FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

And I will subscrib again ! :)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Bernard

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:10 am

And I will subscrib again ! :)

First of all, Lax Let me give you all my best to you and to all your family for this year !

Yes i will subscribe again to IS to start some fun in Star Wars. especially that it seems that the follow issue is close now to be resolved (in the test server as of today). Saying this what will be your advice to start with on one PC?
Does the one PC follow up on the forum is enough or do i have to see other relevant topics?
Do i have to wait your new release of IS boxer? (easier for a newbe like me...)

By the way congratulation on the recent evolution of your software, seems really a big improvement vs when i use it beg of last year.

Many Thanks and a great hello to the IS community

Bernard

seems that i put my message In the wrong folder i was speaking about SWTOR.....
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:12 am

Re: And I will subscrib again ! :)

I moved the thread for you ;)

The current state of SWTOR multiboxing with ISBoxer is actually quite good except for the whole auto-follow thing.

The only reported issues at the moment as far as ISBoxer goes are a) mouselook is slow when broadcast and b) some users with multiple video cards, especially with SLI, are reporting some issues with resolutions not matching or in some cases the wrong GPU in use (though wrong GPU isn't necessarily SWTOR-specific). Also, if the game is set to full screen mode, the graphics will also look wrong (stretched way off) but that's easily fixed by hitting Alt+Enter (and then close and reload that window if needed).

Otherwise, standard Window Layouts you might pick from the Quick Setup Wizard all work, broadcasting works fine, etc.

Welcome back. :)

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic