HELP MOUSSE KEYBOARD

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nosferat33

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:50 am

HELP MOUSSE KEYBOARD

Hello everyone,

(For information I'm French)

I'm here to help. I use ISBOXER with 2 screens and 2 account. for now everything works except the movement of the characters. Let me explain:

- There is a gap between my two characters when using the keyboard, of course when I move my characters are not in the same direction.

- When using the mouse left click not copy my two screens and right click works very badly.

If you have any advice or configurations to compensate for my problem I'm interested.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

PS: sorry for my English.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:17 am

Re: HELP MOUSSE KEYBOARD

You can't move with perfect synchronization by broadcasting your movement keys, or mouselook, even if the broadcasted mouselook speed was 100% spot-on. The FAQ covers that under Why do my toons move in different directions?

As the above link suggests, the only way to move together perfectly is to use the game's Auto-follow feature. Sadly, for SWTOR in particular, there is currently a bug with Auto-follow (the game has the bug; this is not an ISBoxer issue) that makes your character stop following after a couple seconds. People have worked around that bug by repeatedly hitting Auto-follow.

For this reason, moving about together in SWTOR is unnecessarily difficult and many multiboxers are holding off until they fix this bug.

Dual-boxing.com thread: Follow broke
ISBoxer.com thread: Following not working (TOR issue not IS Boxer)
Latest official response we have about this bug is on this swtor.com thread: "Follow player" still broke: 1-5-12

According to new posts on the dual-boxing.com thread, the follow bug is apparently fixed on SWTOR's Test Server. While nobody outside of BioWare knows for sure, we are all hoping that this fix goes live as soon as possible. Hell.. once the follow bug in SWTOR is fixed, I can actually market ISBoxer for the game and do some SWTOR gameplay videos.
<<

nosferat33

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Re: HELP MOUSSE KEYBOARD

Thank you for your answer

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic