FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Your feedback after today's patch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Korruptor

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Your feedback after today's patch

Hey Guys,

I've been a long time boxer with other games and before I buy another copy of the game I wanted your feedback on setup and such. Another minor patch was released today and since they have been largely fixes with performance I'd like to know how your boxing experience is going.

How is /follow working as of today? What are the most common circumstances that cause it to break? (besides the obvious things like Quick Travel, Flight Points and Zoning)

Any tips you might have that aren't already covered by the sticky on ToR?

Thanks for your info!
<<

Korruptor

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Re: Your feedback after today's patch

Ok, for some reason I thought there was a patch today. My mistake.

Anyway, please tell me about your experiences with /follow as of the past day or so. Please?
<<

Gylon

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:09 am

Korruptor wrote:Ok, for some reason I thought there was a patch today. My mistake.

Anyway, please tell me about your experiences with /follow as of the past day or so. Please?

Follow still broken, but was noted as an issue that will get fixed.. I hope soon!
<<

Korruptor

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 am

Broken completely or just breaks often?
<<

Korruptor

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:01 pm

NM, according to the latest forum posts it breaks often, apparently every 10 seconds. It looks like it was intentionally broken due to folks exploiting the speed boost aspect of the /follow in PvP warzones like Huttball.

Well I went ahead and purchased another copy of ToR so now I'm evaluating and planning what classes/advanced classes to pair up. Thanks for your feedback Gylon!
<<

soleilnu

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Despite SWTOR's /follow being unusable, 2-boxing can be done. I've 2-boxed 7 of my characters up to right around lvl 20 so far. There are some workarounds for the /follow command, but I haven't implemented them. And yes, I admit it's killing me to move one character, then the other, but how bad could it be if I have 7 lvl 20s?

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic