FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer & InnerSpace Good for Single Char Also

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Gorthu

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:28 pm

ISBoxer & InnerSpace Good for Single Char Also

I used ISB & IS to 4-box LotRO. But I moved out to the country and only have a 3G cell connection to play SWTOR with now. I started getting more skills than one can use with a keyboard. So, I kicked ISB back on, and setup the skill rotations and it works great for just playing 1 char also. On days/times when my server isn't too full, I think I may be able to 2-box SWTOR. Going to give it a try, if I can figure out how to get FX Viewer running.

But if you think that ISB is only applicable for multi-boxing, it isn't. It is a great tool to use, even if you play only one character. Lax, great job on design and development of these programs.
<<

nodoze

Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Re: ISBoxer & InnerSpace Good for Single Char Also

I echo these remarks. In DDO and other games my graphics card on my laptop often pushes 60+ frame rates and starts to overheat...

I use ISboxer even when running a single client to limit the frame rates on the main (only screen when single-boxing) to 30-35...

Funny that I can run 3 clients under ISboxer without overheating when 1 client can cause my laptop to shut-down...

Obviously the key mappings and such are helpful but the overheating was a deal-breaker...

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic