FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

: ( : ( : (

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Seena

Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:23 pm

: ( : ( : (

I don't know what happened -- the program was running fine for me -- and while i didn't have it exactly the way I wanted it (dual screen - one toon in each screen. I don't "team" - just want a crafter and a fighter at the same time) -- I had to use "alt tab" to cycle between accounts- but I got used to it--- NOW with your latest patch - my hot bar in is the center of my screen and the game is unplayable - as the hot-bar cannot be re positioned. I'm seriously disappointed because it was working so well - planned on buying a year sub.... Is this fixable? (I posted a link to my stats in another thread)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: : ( : ( : (

If I had to guess (and I do), you probably need to set the game itself to windowed mode.

From SWTOR:HOWTO Launch multiple instances - Things to try if it doesn't work right:
If the game itself is set to Fullscreen mode, and maybe even Windowed fullscreen mode, you may see odd graphics issues. Try setting the game to Windowed mode! (in the in-game video options settings, with the game open through ISBoxer)
<<

Seena

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:14 am

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate the help very much. I'm sorry if I'm not giving you enough info -- I pasted my config in my other post. Prior to this patch I was running the game supremely well - I have a Dell 30 inch monitor with a 3-2 aspect ratio. The game was running full window and I simply alt tabbed to go in between each account. I tried changing the game to full screen windowed mode - and this fixed the hotket bar position - but now the game is distorted and doesn't fill the screen (it fills about 2/3 of it - and the other account is not running in the other 1/3 - I can simply see the desktop). Changingto simple "windowed" mode (not full screen) - makes it even more distored and positions the "options" interface screen so poorly I can't use it (the "apply" button is down to the task bar and I can't click it). I've tried the different window options and don't seem to be able to get it back the way it was (full screen, each account, alt tab to bring up the different accounts)... Again, I apologize for my "noobishness" -- I'm still learning....
<<

Seena

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 pm

I tried every config in the wizard - none work. I cannot get a full screen image - - even changing the in game fullscreen/fullscreen window/window options. Is there any way to download the Inner Space software without the recent update? -- I'm far from expert - but my problems seem to be related to the recent patch.... Right now it's unusable for me : (
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:45 pm

You are of course welcome to try previous builds, build 5496 (the last Live build before this one) is right there at the top: Inner Space build archives

I'll see what I can find out about your issue, thanks for the additional information
<<

Seena

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Thanks - I'll try the previous version. :) Happy New Year to you!
<<

Seena

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:14 pm

I tried the older version... no luck. Sad Seena : (

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic