FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

dxNothing Mouse Scaling

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: dxNothing Mouse Scaling

I'm working on it, I may have something for you to try out within a day or two.... with full Window Layout support (Instant Swapping) as well. :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:11 pm

By "within a day or two" I mean I have Instant Swapping (standard Window Layouts!) and most of the related mouse issues now solved in build 5509, now available as the development build of Inner Space. 8-)

I will push this build live ASAP because this is a huuuuuuuge improvement over the previous build and most SWTOR players should benefit. I do need to hear about any new issues though.

For anyone that would like to try it: Right click the Inner Space icon in your system tray (notification area) and select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" and close and restart Inner Space. After it patches to build 5509, you should be able to use any standard Window Layout, including with Instant Swapping. Use the Window Layout Wizard to set up a new layout for an existing team (it can be found in the Wizards menu among other places).
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Standard layout looks good - no issues so far, everything nice and smooth.

For Video FX, the click/right-click to select using passthru in a dxNothing window now works well, meaning I can loot. :) Camera rotation still has the same issues as described above (which is I think as you expected).
Previous

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic