Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:00 am

Is it just me or is TOR not looking as good as you hoped?

I am really surprised with how slowly this game is coming out with patches for things like follow, the mail, pvp health bars, and a host of other issues. Sure, it just launched, but they had well over a hundred million in development and the game has no actual end game, absolutely zero UI customization, no ability to even mod the vanilla UI, fairly limited character customization, mediocre combat, decent pvp, and not all that innovative systems (I liked crafting to start with, but it is now getting to be a time management game). I will not be subscribing unless they really kick things up a few notches by January 20 (and I have never before not paid for at least one month of an MMO, but I am just frankly getting tired of being excited about a game and learning that nobody has any innovative ideas). Maybe things will be better in a few months, but I have zero sympathy for my usual level of forgiveness based on the development cost of this game and the inflated prices even for the purchase, at the moment I feel like Bioware just phoned this one in...