FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

One hotkey to swap windows?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mercbeast

Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 pm

One hotkey to swap windows?

So Lax or anyone else I've got a quick question.

When I go into my character set and assign hotkeys to the different windows, for example Page Down for window 1 and page down for window 2. Is it possible to bind a hotkey in a keymap set that will alternate these?

What I am trying to do is setup a ground target aoe hotkey that does four steps. Key is bound to R.

Step 1, R to current window. I then click to start the AoE.
Step 2, Page Up to swap to window 2. Swaps me to second window.
Step 3, R to current window. I then click to start the AoE.
Step 4, Page Down. Swaps me back to main window.

If directly pressed page up and page down work. When I use a keymap to call them I can't seem to get them to work.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:57 am

Re: One hotkey to swap windows?

1. In the Control/Always On key map, there are "Next window" and "Previous window" mapped keys which do not have a Hotkey by default.

2. You can use a Window Focus Action to focus a particular window or rotate between them, as part of a Mapped Key (this is what the Next/Previous window mapped keys use)
<<

Mercbeast

Post Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Re: One hotkey to swap windows?

lax wrote:1. In the Control/Always On key map, there are "Next window" and "Previous window" mapped keys which do not have a Hotkey by default.

2. You can use a Window Focus Action to focus a particular window or rotate between them, as part of a Mapped Key (this is what the Next/Previous window mapped keys use)

As of the server downtime for maintenance last night, the next window/previous window keys no longer work. As per your suggestion I got them working. Now they don't seem to be.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic