FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

HOWTO: Multibox SWTOR on one PC with ISBoxer!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Re: HOWTO: Multibox SWTOR on one PC with ISBoxer!

hephaestus wrote:Lax,

I have Download Development (test) patches checked on Inner Space and restarted it, but I can't get it to download anything, I am still on Build 5496 ( I tried to grab files individually with patch these files but that didn't work either). Is there something else I need to do in order to activate the development build?

Thanks again

If "Always patch at startup" is checked, then simply restarting Inner Space is enough to make it start patching. If not, then after restarting and it lists files, just click the "Patch these files" button one time -- within a couple minutes of launching Inner Space, don't walk away and try this later -- and it should begin to download them.
<<

hephaestus

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Hmm, I am having some issues, I tried every possible option, but my machine just won't download the test patch. Is there anything else that could be going on? I tried it on two machines with no luck... Never mind, I now got it to patch with 5498 and both accounts are up on the Vista machine, worked like a charm. Thank you Lax!! (of course now I forgot it was Friday night when I logged to try it and am sitting in a queue, but oh well :D )
<<

Gylon

Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Ok I seem to mess things up when I try getting my two accounts to launch. Is there a step by step how to set up this software for SWTOR? I would realy like to A Tank healer combo ( thinking Sith War & Sorc )

Please & Thank You!
<<

Gylon

Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Lax is there a way to send you a private message?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:20 am

Please start a new thread for any issues you experience while trying to set this up, so that you and others can more easily find the information you are looking for instead of digging through all the posts on the instructions thread. Thanks!

If anyone is looking to send me a private message, first of all please make sure it is private (for example something about your account) rather than something that is not private (e.g. how do I get Star Wars working). I am a small, independent software developer, I am able to provide everyone customer service because I keep as many answers as possible out in the open where the next guy can find them and I can refer to it later. With that said, sending me a private message on a forum is not a reliable contact option, please send an email to lax@lavishsoft.com instead.
Previous

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic