FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SWTOR

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ippaku

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:02 pm

SWTOR

While still in beta I have a chance to work on this does anyone have any good info or tweaks that might need to be made to get SWTOR to work with ISO boxer?

I want to focus on getting a healer and a tank working and hoping if any of you have done this already that you might have some tips.

thank you
I apologize if this is the wrong forum.
<<

Tsikinator

Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Re: SWTOR

Well, I tried dual boxing myself in the beta, and up to now it is not easy without macros. It is inconvenient to use key maps for most actions and unless I am missing something, we have to wait for the realease and for Lax to post his progress in the beta.
<<

ippaku

Post Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:26 pm

I've gotten some small success but not a 80% running LAX has been helping as well as everyone on IRC.

I got two toons i'm mastering getting the controls down I'll let you know what I find.

Kami on IRC
<<

zephyrus

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:42 pm

new to isboxer. playing with trial now. I have to say having a G11 keyboard made boxing alot easier. I have set mappings to my g keys that will do 2-3 steps.
1. target party member 1
2. accuire targets target or cast spell(heals)
3. cast set spell on accuired target

Can only hope macros and target assist get added to the game to make life easier.

Was able to run Black Talon with my two Inquisitors. Though the one being boxed was 17 and the main was 10. Neither died, companions did die on two of the boss fights due to not having the mapping to target and heal them.

edited: since wrong phrase was not liked.
Last edited by zephyrus on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

ippaku

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Okay so I will need some type of add-on keyboard or find my nostro...could you message me some of your binding from you XML?
<<

zephyrus

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:56 pm

here is the link for the keymap.

http://www.privatepaste.com/776961cec1

One other thing i did before I used my G keys was to unbind my F1-F12 keys. I dont use them that often and did not want to logout due to queues. Was able to use them in the same manner as my G keys.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:40 pm

zephyrus wrote:Was able to run Black Talon with my two Inquisitors. Though the one being botted was 17 and the main was 10. Neither died, companions did die on two of the boss fights due to not having the mapping to target and heal them.

If you were botting then, talk of that on this forum is not allowed. If you were multiboxing then, use the term multiboxing. Use the
proper term, there is a big difference.
<<

Tsikinator

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:41 am

Lax has been very helpfull indeed, and helped me ( along many others) get it to work -as good as possible with the current limitations-. Just put in 1 step : Target main, Target's Target, keystroke. All will be done instantly and correctly.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic