FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

InnerSpace issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Jmed99

Post Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:26 am

InnerSpace issue

New to ISBoxer but not to Multiboxing. Lately been using OpenMultiboxing and like the ease of use and setup. ISBoxer feels more like you should have taken a course at your local college to set it up.

Followed the 2011 Video guide for using the Quick Wizard guide, its a bit outdated (12 years old) but I managed through it. Some of the settings have changed and probably because of the updates to STWOR.

But for the life of me I can't get InnerSpace to launch the launcher.exe. Went through the console to try to find an error but to no avail. Not sure if anyone ever visits the forum anymore but I thought I would give it a try to see if any kind soul could throw me a breadcrumb.

01:14:54 ISBoxer: Preparing to launch Character Set 'StarWars TOR'
01:14:54 ISBoxer: Settings imported from ISBoxerToolkit.GeneralSettings.XML
01:14:54 ISBoxer: Making sure Characters in Character Set 'StarWars TOR' are valid...
01:14:54 ISBoxer: Good!
01:14:54 ISBoxer: Launching Character Set 'StarWars TOR' all slots...
01:14:54 ISBoxer: Launching Slot 1 Character 'SWTOR 1'
uccessfully executed '"F:\Steam\SWTOR\SWTOR\launcher.exe"'.
ession name 'Star Wars - The Old Republic21164' accepted for process F:\Steam\SWTOR\SWTOR\launcher.exe
01:17:54 ISBoxer: Character from Set 'StarWars TOR' not fully launched after 3 minutes. Select again to continue launching additional slots.
01:17:54 ISBoxer: Instructions completed.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:01 am

Re: InnerSpace issue

Not sure if anyone ever visits the forum anymore

lol? Did you know we also have a Discord?

its a bit outdated (12 years old

A video being a certain age doesn't mean the content no longer applies. Regardless, people say this about videos that are 1 year old, or 1 expansion old, or <insert random amount of time here>; it's really not relevant.... Setting up and multiboxing SWTOR really hasn't changed at all since my original SWTOR video.

But for the life of me I can't get InnerSpace to launch the launcher.exe.

This is really all we needed ;)

Install the development build of Inner Space. Right click IS, select Patcher, click the "Development" tab and then click Install Now. This version has the fix for SWTOR's launcher.
<<

Jmed99

Post Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:56 pm

Re: InnerSpace issue

Thanks Lax, My apologies I came across too harsh I spent the last 6 hours coding last night and my brain was fried and I just didn't have the patience to dig through the issues.

I'll mess around with it today and let you know what I find out. Thanks again for your help.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic