FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Follow/Assist issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Death05

Post Sat May 09, 2020 12:44 pm

Follow/Assist issues

Hi All

I know you have probably been asked this a lot of times but I am finding no matter what I try I can't get isboxer to follow and assist in SWTOR. I have followed a great video going through the quick setup and followed it a few times to make sure I have not missed something.

The issue seems to be it won't target the current window, as the second or none focused toon gets a message saying no target to follow. If I tab to the other toon and target the one I want to follow then try the command it will follow and assist so part of the command is being passed, it seems to be selecting the target to follow/assist that is the issue.

If anyone can point me to a fix would be great.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat May 09, 2020 7:54 pm

Re: Follow/Assist issues

SWTOR is one of the more annoying games to configure as you need to ensure the group target table is configured correctly. It also depends on what options you selected during the wizard for the Follow/Assist method.

At a basic level, ISBoxer should be sending F1 or F2 to target the other window (this is the usual default Target Party Member binds for most games).
So you should test that. Go to the second toon, press F1 and then F2. Which one targets the first toon. Make sure the per slot variable keystrokes are configured correctly.

So when Character ONE is the active toon you are controlling. What keys are pressed to target the toons in Slot1 (himself in this case), the toon in Slot2 and the toon in Slot3.
Then move on to Slot 2, and repeat, adjusting for the fact that Slot 2 is the active slot.
<<

Death05

Post Sun May 10, 2020 3:11 am

Re: Follow/Assist issues

Hi thanks for the reply, I got it working but not sure if its correct. I created a custom key map and under the action I got it to target slot 1 and then another step to follow seems to work.

[img]followkey1.JPG[/img]
Attachments
followkey1.JPG
followkey1.JPG (63.51 KiB) Viewed 8245 times

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic