FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

isboxer can't run swtor since update

Moderator: MiRai

<<

timeque

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:24 pm

isboxer can't run swtor since update

today was update now when i try to launch both my clients for dual boxing first loads fine no problems second launcher comes up login and get patch issue close out the launcher and main game closes as well is this a bit raider issue? Image

http://prntscr.com/px0vdd
<<

timeque

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:30 pm

Re: isboxer can't run swtor since update

after reinstalling swtor it's not issue with latest patch it's still bringing up the patch issue only if i use isboxer when launching multiple clients...
<<

WARwaaagh

Post Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:04 pm

I had the same issue before figured out the following not work.

My solution for the issue was deleted all files under swtor folder (this included retailclient folder and bunch of DiskCacheArena fils), relaunch the game, wait the update finish; then use your dual-box shortcut (mine used them on desktop) or IS launcher launch the main. Normally main should be no issue if you finished the updated; second instant may ask you reupdate again, just let it go.

Hope can help you fix the problem. If the issue still remain, use the launcher Repair Installation fully analysis the client.

Good Luck :)
<<

dreamingof2004

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:18 pm

This didn't work for me anyone got another idea?
<<

timeque

Post Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:10 pm

, "bitraider_disable": true
and when you start launcher and login it will download a virtual copy i'm guessing to bypass bitraider but my mine works like it should now and launcher don't hang at initializing

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic