FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NoSpecCache Error

Moderator: MiRai

<<

catbastet

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:03 am

Re: NoSpecCache Error

So I'm assuming there is no way to get back my previous configuration setup. I had no idea this was going to delete everything, I had to uninstall, innerspace was completely non responsive with whatever build i tried installing. Since I don't feel like re setting everything up (it was horrible and took forever and I don't remember everything that I had to change to make it work correctly), is there any way to get my money back? Right now I can't even try it again because I would have to re set everything up. I loved it when it worked, oh well.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:35 am

Your payment was months ago

Nobody told you to delete everything. If you uninstalled and you said yes when it asked if you wanted it to delete everything, ... I'm sorry for your frustration but you shot yourself in the foot here.
<<

Kris-1

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:36 am

lax wrote:Press Windows+R, and in the Windows Run box, paste this in
Code:
"%ProgramData%\Lavish Software\utils\LavishBuild" install innerspace live "1.16 build 6535"

That should get you going again. You do not need to uninstall/reinstall ISBoxer.

6535 is the version im using at pc at work, and up until today before I leave my office...i still play normally.
Now at home hopefully 6588 will work
<<

catbastet

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:43 am

lax wrote:Your payment was months ago

Nobody told you to delete everything. If you uninstalled and you said yes when it asked if you wanted it to delete everything, ... I'm sorry for your frustration but you shot yourself in the foot here.

You are right, I did it before your reply, but it did not ask me about deleting anything, it just did it without asking me. Obviously if it had asked I would not have chose to delete anything but the files in question. I should have backed it up first, but I didn't think it would delete absolutely everything.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:45 am

6535 is the version im using at pc at work, and up until today before I leave my office...i still play normally.
Now at home hopefully 6588 will work

According to this thread, the changes and fixes in builds 6581 through 6588 are unrelated to this issue. My assumption was that this issue was the same issue as other new launching issues from the new build that affected other games; it is not the same issue.

The change that broke SWTOR is going to be from a different (currently unidentified) build, somewhere between 6535 and 6581. It can be narrowed down by checking with various builds.

You can still use 6535. If you have installed a different version since then, you can still install 6535 with the given instructions.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:51 am

You are right, I did it before your reply, but it did not ask me about deleting anything, it just did it without asking me. Obviously if it had asked I would not have chose to delete anything but the files in question. I should have backed it up first, but I didn't think it would delete absolutely everything.

What did you use to uninstall it?

The uninstaller for Inner Space in Add/Remove Programs asks multiple questions... first it uninstalls things actually installed by Inner Space...
Code:
LavishBuild: This will uninstall Inner Space from __________.
Continue with uninstall? [Y/n]

Code:
LavishBuild: ### files remain in ___________.
Do you want to completely remove this installation folder? [Y/n]

Code:
LavishBuild: Do you want to uninstall LavishBuild and other remaining Lavish Software program data? [Y/n]

Granted, this does not specifically tell you that you're about to delete your ISBoxer Configuration.
<<

xendoshi

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:30 am

Hmm. I am still getting this error even with 6535.
I have noticed that I will get this error after I see the message "Character Activated: Dual - Main". I also made sure I had the right version by looking in the patcher and it says its 6535.

I'll also add That my window 10 version is 1903.

I also decided to run the ISBoxer Diagnostics on the game. and made a txt file located: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yHx0O ... -GDAAlbyCq
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:40 am

If it doesn't work with 6535, then I don't think you're going to be able to make any changes to your ISBoxer or Inner Space configuration -- including different versions -- to resolve the issue. I will check it out and get back to you...

p.s. I believe you should be using the default settings for bitraider. I fixed issues with it years ago when they broke the non-bitraider patching.

Edit: From my google searches on the NodeSpecCache error, it may specifically be related to your bitraider setting...
<<

xendoshi

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:57 am

lax wrote:If it doesn't work with 6535, then I don't think you're going to be able to make any changes to your ISBoxer or Inner Space configuration -- including different versions -- to resolve the issue. I will check it out and get back to you...

p.s. I believe you should be using the default settings for bitraider. I fixed issues with it years ago when they broke the non-bitraider patching.

Edit: From my google searches on the NodeSpecCache error, it may specifically be related to your bitraider setting...

So instead of turning bitraider off, I should leave turn it back on?
Also, the isboxer software auto changed it to off as well. I will turn it back on and see.
<<

xendoshi

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:05 pm

I turned the "bitraider_disable": "true" to "bitraider_disable": "false". And had no effect and still got error.

I also want to say thanks for the help :0)
PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic