FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multiple PCs "Party Invites"

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Multiple PCs "Party Invites"

The ISBoxer Addon is a WoW Addon, written to the WoW/Addons folder when you export. It contains everything under the Game Helper macro set, which presumably you've been looking at if you know the preview looks right. It does some funky stuff with virtual files, but each character will have it's own addon file (notable because it has the characters name in it), so you can look at that and see what actually gets written, and it will probably be missing the entry for the toon in Set2slot1, because the conditional is not correct, because it can't be, because the conditionals don't evaluate correctly when using multiple character sets (this is a bit of a simplification of a complex problem).
<<

sandmanftw

Post Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:03 am

Haah! Thats it!

/invite {SET1SLOT1}
/invite {SET1SLOT4}
/invite {SET1SLOT5}
/invite {SET2SLOT1}
/invite {SET2SLOT2}

The conditionals were unnecessary for my case. Something so simple!
<<

sandmanftw

Post Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:27 am

So if I open the lua file and look at the isboxer.setmarcro for the teaminvite with the hotkey. Am I suppose to make sure the character's name is in that set macro? I got team 1 invite working but now I'm running into the same issue with team 2 & 3.
When I look at the lua for set2slot6 it looks good and in that line for invite team macro I see the characters name in there.
<<

sandmanftw

Post Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:38 am

Well I got all of it working now :geek:
I set the correct set&slots but party invite was not working and I think it was because setting up while ingame but now it all works like a charm :D
Previous

Return to Multiple Computers